Sharda Family entered steel business in 1940's and commenced trading activities at Kolkata, the then Industrial Capital of India.
Sharda Family diversified into manufacturing by setting-up one of the largest Steel Re--rolling Mills in Central India in 1960's.
Thereafter, the family has ventured into various range of steel making and present manufacturing facilities include
- Manufacture of Coal based DRI
- Iron Ore Pellet production
- Mn Alloy Manufacturing
- Steel Making through EAF and Induction Furnaces.
- Captive Power Generation.
- Steel Rolling Mills for TMT Bars, Specialized Structural Steel, Spring Steel, etc.